Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Carta Bella Recipe Album and Recipe Box

  Good Morning on this beautiful Spring Morning

Snow on the ground and the air is still to chilly to be outside right now, but hoping Mother Nature will 4finally allow Spring to come out and shine.

Today I have two projects I am sharing using the beautiful Carta Bella Country Kitchen collection for my design team project for Country Craft Creations 

My first project is an 8.5 recipe book, with lots of space for those favorite recipes. This album has 4 waterfalls to hold recipes and 2 pockets for those loose recipes we all cut from the magazines and newspapers.

For a walk through and tutorial on how to create this album please visit me over on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RA5HlfNYBE











My 2nd project I created a recipe box with attached lid and fold down front to hold your recipe as you make up that yummy dessert or special meal. To see tutorial please visit my youtube channel


This box is created with chipboard and will last a life time in your kitchen 





Vist Country Craft Creations online store for all your crafty needs. Including all the material you see I have worked with
Thanks for visiting!! 


{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx